Affiliation: Tribhuvan University
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Minimum of 15 years of schooling
Master of Business Studies (MBS) is a two year- 4 semester program of the Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University. The Master of Business Studies (MBS) degree is a unique degree to make Students up-to-date with the modern practices and changes in the field of business studies.
The curriculum of MBS is designed in order to develop skills in Students for being able to take higher level managerial position in private and public sectors.
Equip the Students with the required conceptual knowledge of business and management.
Prepare managers in the functional areas of management.
Develop knowledge and skills for the business environment in the national and global perspective.
Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in Students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
Develop research capability in the Students.
- MKT 511: Marketing Management
- ECO 512: Managerial Economics
- MSC 514: Statistical Methods
- MGT 515: Organizational Behavior
- MGT 519: Managerial Communication Second Semester
- FIN 510: Financial Management
- MGT 513: Human Resource Management
- MSC 517: Production and Operations Management
- ACC 517: Management Accountancy
- MGT 518: Business Environment Third Semester
- ACC 519: Accounting for Financial and Managerial Decision and Control
- MSC 521: Research Methodology
- MGT 522: International Business
- MGT 524: Entrepreneurship
- FIN 688: Corporate Finance (Specialization Course) Fourth Semester
- MGT 523: Strategic Management
- MGT 525: Dissertation
- FIN685 Financial Markets and Institutions
- FIN689 Investment Management