Affiliation: Tribhuvan University
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: +2 or equivalent with Min. GPA 2 (Min. D+ in single subject )
Bachelor in Computer Applications – BCA is a new course for a Student who wants to venture into the world of Computers & Information Technology. This 4-year (8- semester) degree course under the Faculty of Humanities & Social Science of Tribhuvan University. A Student who wants to enroll for BCA Program must pass the entrance examination conducted by TU.
BCA is getting increasingly popular among Students as it provides them with an entryway into the industry of Information Technology. The syllabus focuses on the core fundamentals of Computer science, but generally undergoes revision according to the industry requirement with the aim of increasing employment opportunities for students.
- To produce professionals in the field of computer application as programmer and software developers.
- To provide knowledge about various tools and techniques used in software development.
- To provide students with both practical and theoretical aspect of studies related to computer applications.
- To enhance the skill of students to create solutions of technical problems that arises in industrial, commercial as well as in government companies.
- Analyze, design and develop software or computer systems and design secure networks and monitor them to handle data and information worldwide.
- Design and develop web, desktop or mobile based systems, build websites and create software applications to satisfy customer needs.
- Gain specialization in configuration, integration, development and testing of systems and networks to meet industrial needs.
- Resolve systems related issues and troubleshoot communication and networking problems to ensure smooth operation.
- Acquire skills and expertise in intelligent information retrieval systems to benefit decision making bodies in an organization.