Affiliation: Tribhuvan University
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Minimum of 12 years of schooling
The Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology is designed to provide Students with a complete understanding of the organisms, whilst covering all the aspects of the microbial world and its complex interactions.
The Study helps Students to further their existing knowledge on, how the microbes function, along with the problems and its sustainable management. The course is a foundation of skills that a Student needs to work in the concerned department. It widens the understanding of the microbes and aids in developing accepted knowledge in analytical manners too.
- Understand the interesting world of microbiology through excellent education and research to explore the field.
- Accumulate conceptual knowledge of microorganisms and their role in different related fields to combat diseases.
- Gain theoretical and applied knowledge of microbiology in cross-disciplinary fields to become professionally capable.
- Obtain specialized know-how about selected areas of microbiology to tackle real-world problems.
- Explore various microbiological techniques to analyze better for effective solutions and remedies.
Hospitals & Medical Laboratories
Medical & Clinical Microbiologists, Bacteriologists, Mycologists, Proto-zoologists, Immunologists, Parasitologists, & Virologists.
Pharmacologists, Quality Control Officers, Medical Representatives, & Marketing
Governmental & Public Sector
General Microbiologists, Public Health Microbiologists
NGOs & INGOs
Project Coordinator, Environmental & Healthcare Microbiologists
Teaching, Research & Development
Teachers, Instructors, & Research & Development Scientists
Agriculture & Manufacturing
Agricultural & Industrial Microbiologists & Operations Managers
Food, Beverage & Chemical Industries
Quality Assurance Officers & Food Microbiologists.
Microbiology Laboratory Entrepreneurs, & Consultants